Truly Trick or Treat

Who still Trick or Treats?

Truly+Trick+or+Treat

  63.5% of high school students still trick or treat, leaving 36.5% who don’t. Out of the 63.5% who still Trick or Treat, 34.14% of them are Freshman, 21.95% are Sophomores, 21.95% are Juniors, and 18.51% are Seniors. Out of the 36.5% who don’t Trick or Treat, 26.08% of them are Freshman, 17.39% are Sophomores, 13.04% are Juniors, and 30.43% are Seniors.

It's only fair to share...Print this page
Print
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin