Farewell To EL MO

A goodbye message from the ASB Board

Haley Spranger-ASB Vice President

Thank you Elmo for a great 4 years. From being freshman outreach officer my sophomore year to being ASB Vice President my senior year, I have learned so much about myself and leadership. Although we are all moving on to the next chapter in our lives, the experiences I have gotten from my time at Elmo will stay with me forever. 

Sofia Rizzuto-ASB Secretary

El Modena ASB has been a great experience for me in the past two years. It helped me get involved in the community of our school and also helped me be the start of change or a new idea to help improve the school community. Thank you to Mrs.Rivera for being a great teacher and supporter to the group of ASB students. Excited to see how the students of Elmo will continue to better the school! 

Owen Mull-ASB Treasurer

Ever since I was in 4th grade I was lucky enough to have my mom pull me out of class and bring me to El Modena to experience Spirit Week and certain Sports or Holiday Assemblies. I was always fascinated by how much effort the ASB students put into it. I’m so happy to have been a part of it for the last two years of my high school career. I’m grateful for every single memory I’ve made along the way even if it meant having to wake up for a 6 am morning setup. Joining ASB was one of my best high school decisions.