Prom is On

El Modena juniors and seniors have the opportunity to attend this year’s Prom!

In such an unconventional school year, many students have lost some of the magic of the high school experience that comes with seasonal assemblies, sports celebrations, and memory-filled dances. However, El Modena’s current juniors and seniors can experience some sense of normalcy, as they are eligible to attend this year’s in-person prom hosted at the AV Irvine on May 30th at 7pm.

This year’s prom dance is an independently coordinated event, led by the El Modena Grad Night committee and not affiliated with El Modena High School or the Orange Unified School District. Prom will be produced by N-Effect, the same production company that hosts one of the dances at OCL, and all entertainment will be arranged to follow community COVID-19 protocols for the safety of the attendees.

Included in the cost of attendance are a video game arcade, LED corn hole, a live DJ, a catered coffee bar with ice cream, a beverage station, touchless photo booths, an In-N-Out truck, and more.

In order to attend the event, students under the age of 18 must fill out a waiver and email it to [email protected] by May 29th at 7pm.

Tickets are now on sale for $100 each and can be purchased via the PayPal QR code or link available at elmoprom2021.com.

For more information and access to dates, waiver, tickets, and court nominations, visit elmoprom2021.com or scan the QR code provided.