Stagecoach 2018

Coachella for Country Music

Sunset at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival

This year, I had the opportunity to go to the country music festival Stagecoach, and I took the once-in-a-lifetime experience and made the best of it.

We arrived on Thursday to get our spots in the RV Camp called “The Resort.” Thursday we just settled in, and prepared for the upcoming day, Friday, which was day one of the festival.

On Friday, we saw the iconic rainbow building featured in many Instagram pictures. We explored, and ate the Stagecoach food, which consisted of churro ice cream sundaes and nine dollar lemonade, which was worth every penny.

That night, the headliners on the Mane Stage were Kelsea Ballerini, Jake Owen, and Florida Georgia Line, with a special appearance from Jason Derulo and the “yodel boy” Mason Ramsey.

Saturday night we saw Midland, Granger Smith, Brothers Osborne, Kacey Musgraves, and Keith Urban. Keith Urban gave a very enticing performance, using multiple stages throughout the crowd with a really great stage presence.

On Sunday, the final day, we saw Kane Brown, Brett Young, Lee Brice, and Garth Brooks with Trisha Yearwood.

As I walked out of the festival on Sunday, I knew that I had just experienced one of the best weekends of my life.