Filed under Focus

Travels with El Modena

El Modena is the school for exciting travel experiences that strive to give students the opportunity to travel, experience different cultures, languages, and historical monuments. Madam Adkins, Mr. Benner, and Sr. Schuld planned trips to allow students to experience world travel.
During the summer of 2019, Madam Adkins plans to take students to Europe for ten days. The group will be traveling through England, France, Switzerland, and Germany. The group will make stops at the London Bridge, the Louvre, the Alps, the Vanstone Castle, and much more.
Madam Adkins is every excited to take students along with her on this trip to Europe. There are still open spots. If interested in more information talk to Madam Adkins in room 324.
This summer, Mr. Benner is taking 52 students and parents to Italy. The trip will be two weeks and will tour six cities along with the Sorrento Coast. Mr. Benner has planned the trip to spend time in Milan, Venice, Assisi, Florence, Pompeii, and Rome.
In the summer of 2019, Mr. Benner’s last trip will be taking place at the Galapagos Island and Ecuador. This trip plans to go snorkeling, hiking in the cloud forest, and the Darwin Center, along with experiencing the local markets. This trip is available to everyone at El Mo, and for more information, go to room A17.
This spring Sr. Schuld will be taking nine Spanish learning students to Costa Rica as his second trip through El Mo. The Costa Rica trip will be very hands on, with white water rafting, hiking through rainforests, and on a volcano. Sr. Schuld looks forward to traveling with students to use the language and learn more about the culture.
Traveling is a great experience of learning new cultures, language and getting outside of comfort zones. These teachers of El Modena want to help students to expand their horizons to traveling. If interested, it is not too late to sign up for the Europe and Galapagos Island trip.