Filed under El Mo News, Music, Showcase

Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Gabe Kubanda and Louder Than Words embark on a three month tour promoting their new albums

(left) Louder Than Words performing in their hometwon of Las Vegas, Nevada. (right) Gabe Kubanda smiles in his professional headshot.

The Epic Proportions Tour consisting of Gabe Kubanda and Louder Than Words, are performing at high schools, college campuses, and military bases across the U.S. for three months this fall. The tour organized by Gabe Kubanda’s company Epic Proportions, targets bands that have a sound relevant to the young adults of today, in which the tour came to El Modena on October 11, 2017.

Gabe Kubanda was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and relocated to Phoenix, Arizona, where the music scene is thriving due to the collaborative nature of the local musicians. After growing up playing in bands, Kubanda branched out as a solo artist in 2011. He has since released one EP, two singles, and two full length albums, which includes his most recent album “Flow Fail Prevail.”

Louder Than Words originated in Las Vegas, Nevada with members Issy, Christian, Esteban, and Johnny. Taking inspiration from funk, soul, and some metal, this band of two years has released the single “Five More Seconds” and the album “Letters & Lovers” to Bandcamp and Spotify.

Kubanda and Louder Than Words drew an enthusiastic crowd of music lovers at El Modena High School and did not disappoint. They provided the crowd with a lively and high-energy set of music. Through a set list of originals songs from their LPs, EPs, and singles, and covers by bands such as the Chainsmokers, students enjoyed singing and dancing to the tunes.

To follow the Epic Proportions tour, you can find them Gabe Kubanda on social media and music platforms @gabekubanda, and Louder Than Words on social media and music platforms @ltwofficialband.

1 Comment

One Response to “Epic Proportions Tour 2017”

1. victoria tran on October 17th, 2017 11:54 am

been looking for new music and you’ve given to to me. thank u queen ashley

[Reply]

*

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Audio

Marteen is heating up with his new single, “Sriracha”

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Is IOS 11 Wreaking Havoc?

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Canyon Fire 2

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Focus

Berkeley Free Speech Week

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Humans of El Modena (HOEM)

First Stop Spotify, Next Stop: The World

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Humans of El Modena (HOEM)

Win with Nguyen

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Nicholas Tucker: NMSQT Semifinalist

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Leadership Found Through CTP

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Editor's Picks

Into the Great Wide Opening

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Replacing the Hallways with Runways

Epic Proportions Tour 2017