• February 6EMTV Episode 3 rocks El Modena, watch below

• February 66.4 earthquake kills 2 in Taiwan, 200 missing

• February 5Dow Jones drops 1,000 points

Filed under El Mo News, Music, Showcase

Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Gabe Kubanda and Louder Than Words embark on a three month tour promoting their new albums

(left) Louder Than Words performing in their hometwon of Las Vegas, Nevada. (right) Gabe Kubanda smiles in his professional headshot.

The Epic Proportions Tour consisting of Gabe Kubanda and Louder Than Words, are performing at high schools, college campuses, and military bases across the U.S. for three months this fall. The tour organized by Gabe Kubanda’s company Epic Proportions, targets bands that have a sound relevant to the young adults of today, in which the tour came to El Modena on October 11, 2017.

Gabe Kubanda was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and relocated to Phoenix, Arizona, where the music scene is thriving due to the collaborative nature of the local musicians. After growing up playing in bands, Kubanda branched out as a solo artist in 2011. He has since released one EP, two singles, and two full length albums, which includes his most recent album “Flow Fail Prevail.”

Louder Than Words originated in Las Vegas, Nevada with members Issy, Christian, Esteban, and Johnny. Taking inspiration from funk, soul, and some metal, this band of two years has released the single “Five More Seconds” and the album “Letters & Lovers” to Bandcamp and Spotify.

Kubanda and Louder Than Words drew an enthusiastic crowd of music lovers at El Modena High School and did not disappoint. They provided the crowd with a lively and high-energy set of music. Through a set list of originals songs from their LPs, EPs, and singles, and covers by bands such as the Chainsmokers, students enjoyed singing and dancing to the tunes.

To follow the Epic Proportions tour, you can find them Gabe Kubanda on social media and music platforms @gabekubanda, and Louder Than Words on social media and music platforms @ltwofficialband.

1 Comment

One Response to “Epic Proportions Tour 2017”

1. victoria tran on October 17th, 2017 11:54 am

been looking for new music and you’ve given to to me. thank u queen ashley

[Reply]

*

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Feature

El Modena’s MUAs

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

New York Fashion Week

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Debbie Bailey named Classified Employee of the Year

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Feature

Angelica and Aileen Alegria: Model Students

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

EMTV: Take On Media

EMTV Episode 3

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Columns

Unnecessary Hypermasculinity in Necessary Actions

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Editor's Picks

Time’s Up, But Sexual Assault was Never Acceptable

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Music

The 2018 Grammy Awards: Bruno Mars Wins Six Grammys

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

Gwen Wodark? More like Gwen’s Good Art

• Epic Proportions Tour 2017

El Modena Murals

Epic Proportions Tour 2017