Filed under Focus

The best autumn activities in OC!

Check out October festivities happening in OC!

One popular attraction for the fall season in the city of Orange is the paranormal tour, ‘Haunted Orange County.’ It is Southern California’s #1 source for Haunted entertainment.

Night hikes take place in Black Star Canyon. Known as “Canyon de los Indios” for hundreds of years before prior to late 1870’s, stories have circulated of mysterious lights and ghost encounters for decades. It’s a two-hour hiking tour that’s perfect for the month of Halloween.

Haunted OC host Ghost Walks in Down Town Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, and in Old Town Orange, in which they give background history and tell stories of real hauntings that occurred in the areas.

Another fall attraction is the well-known ‘Treat in the Streets’ autumn festival that takes place in Old Towne Orange. This event begins on Thursday October 26, from 4:00 -7:00) pm. It’s a family friendly event and encourages all ages to participate. There will be games, trick or treating, and a costume parade.

There will also be treats and sweets available for small charge from non-profit organizations. This year will be hosted the second annual pumpkin carving contests where participates can win cash prizes and runner up awards.

The month of October is absolutely not complete until one attends the ‘Treats in the Streets’ autumn festival and the Haunt OC.