Kiwanis Club Scholarship

Kiwanis Club of Orange offers high school senior a scholarship opportunity

Back to Article
Back to Article

Kiwanis Club Scholarship

Kiwanis Club of Orange

Kiwanis Club of Orange

Photo via Kiwanis of Orange under the creative commons license

Kiwanis Club of Orange

Kiwanis Club of Orange

Once again, the Kiwanis Club of Orange is pleases to offer scholarships for students graduating in 2017 and that plan to attend college in the Fall.

The Kiwanis Club of Orange has been an instrumental service organizations in the community in which members dedicate their hard work to change the world, one child and one community at a time. These clubs are volunteer-based. More than 150,000 service projects–both locally and globally– have been done worldwide with more than 12 million hours of service dedicated into these clubs.

This year, the Kiwanis Club of Orange celebrates 50 years of service to the community. They sponsor the El Modena Key Club along with other OUSD Key Clubs at the different high schools. Along with the plan to attend college, all scholarship candidates must have a proven history of involvement in community service through Key Club, faith based, or other nonprofit organization.  If students are not members of the Key Club, which is not required, any student membership and participation in projects sponsored by the Kiwanis Club Of Orange will be considered in the review process.
  Kiwanis Club of Orange Scholarship winners will receive a minimum award of $500 and may be eligible for additional funding. Applications are due on or before Monday, April 17, 2017 and scholarship winners will be notified by the end of the school year.