• June 55 killed in Orlando workplace shooting

• June 57 killed, 48 injured in London Bridge attack

• May 26G7 leaders meet in Sicily, discuss anti-terrorism, global warming

• May 26Man hijacks Dept. of Corrections van with inmates inside

A Sneak Peak into Spring

Fall into spring with the CDFA/Vogue Annual Fashion Show

Some A-list celebrities make their appearance at the annual fashion show to show their support for the uprising fashion culture.

This fall season brings crisp leaves and chilled air, but as we progress into winter, the fashion world moves into spring. Spring fashion collections are slowly releasing for the outset of the 2017 lines in the CFDA Vogue Fashion show at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, California.

This show is not just an ordinary show for top designers and a-list celebrities. The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund is an annual competition “established in 2003 to cultivate the next generation of emerging of American design talent. Winners of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund are awarded a monetary prize and invaluable business mentoring” (https://cfda.com/programs/designers/cfdavogue-fashion-fund).

This year’s show has been hosted by Deborah Lloyd, Mark Holgate, Lisa Love, and Emma Stone. The show brought a variety of artists to preview.

Upon the fashion-filled fiscal reputable celebrities such as Katy Perry, Nicole Richie, Alessandra Ambrosio, January Jones and Demi Moore. Katy Perry made her dazzling appearance despite the event held on her actual birthday. Perry was surprised with a beautiful chocolate cake at the dinner, and the show itself brought many intricate and delightful surprises and energetic vibes.

Based on more prominent shows in the fashion world, Vogue kept up with the ten most-viewed spring runway shows based on page clicks. According to Vogue, have been (in order of views) Gucci (replacing Chanel for #1), Chanel, Christian Dior, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Balmain, Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Alexander Wang. This show has had a lot of kicks and surprises from they entrees. Many of these designers have been present in resent entrys, but Wang, Prada, and Dior made new appearances and received top-ten rankings.

The artists of the CDFA/Vogue show can only aspire to reach this magnitude in the fashion world, but as seen from the show, they have promising potential.